- I received the College of Architecture and Planning 2019 Excellence in Service Award.
- I served as the ACSA Representative on the NAAB Accreditation Review Team for Universidad Peruana de Ciencias Aplicadas, Lima, Peru. The comprehensive review process began in August and culminated in the 5 day on site visit in November and the completion of a comprehensive report.
- I served as the chair of the Faculty Affairs Committee and completed the following tasks:
- Chaired the Primary Unit Tenure Review Committee for Prof. Marc Swackhamer and completed the research report.
- Oversaw the Post Tenure Review process for Profs. Kat Vlahos and Keith Loftin and completed the PTR report for Prof. Vlahos.
- Oversaw the completion of position descriptions for two faculty positions and recommendations for the search committee membership.
- Chaired the Search Committee for a visiting faculty position in History/Theory and Design.
- Oversaw the Annual Faculty Merit Evaluation process for Prof. Vlahos and completed the report.
IV. I also served as:
- Member, College Search Committee for the Director of Professional Development and Internship position
- Member Department Executive Committee
- Association of Collegiate Schools of Architecture Faculty Councilor